27 March, 2008

Ramble On

Well, the Superiority Report is moving on. Or, rather, it's creator is. My wife and I are expecting a baby in September (a minority report, heh heh). Anyways, this is our first together but fourth overall. Since my two boys are still living in Louisiana we have decided to move back there so that they and the baby will not be strangers. We really like it here in our corner of Tennessee but believe this is best for our family. So I will probably be headed down to New Orleans in the next couple of weeks to find a job and place to live while my wife stays behind and gets the house sold. It's certainly going to be a hectic, stressful time so my blogs may not be as frequent as I would like. On the bright side (since this blog is ostensibly dedicated to battling stupidity in all its nefarious phases) I know, as a long time resident, that New Orleans has more stupidity per capita than perhaps anywhere else in the world. That should give me more to rail about in my blogs. So I will be moving on but hopefully the Superiority Report will not suffer. At least not enough so my 5 loyal readers abandon me.

1 comment:

Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

Hey, CONGRATS on the baby!

Good luck with the move, and post whenever you have the time...I will be here waiting. :)