07 February, 2008

He...is...IRON MAN!!

I don't know about anyone else but the more I see of the upcoming Iron Man movie the more excited I am. If this movie turns out to be as cool as the trailers make it look this may very well be the best "comics" movie ever made. No, I'm not being biased because Iron Man is far from my favorite comics character. I'm more of a Spider-Man or Silver Surfer guy. But this movie, thus far, looks really good. When I first heard about it I was worried that the Iron Man suit would look really lame or that the flying sequences would suck. From what I've seen so far though that doesn't seem to be the case. In a few short months (May, I believe) we will see if this movie lives up to the hype.

1 comment:

Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

I am so stoked for this one!!

Looks like it could be a lot of fun!